Silva Contracting's comprehensive construction services ensure continuity throughout the project lifecycle and consistently high quality work. That translates to greater efficiency, lower risk, and increased cost-effectiveness for our clients.
- Preconstruction services, including schematic design, budgeting, estimating, and high-level scheduling
- General contracting
- Construction management at risk
- Integrated project delivery
- Subcontractor prequalification
- Value engineering
- Quality control
- Site safety management
- Disaster response
- Joint Commission compliance
- ADA compliance
- Self performance
- Emergency service work
Infection Control Specialists
Infection control measures allow healthcare facilities to operate during construction projects without compromising patient and staff safety. Silva Contracting works with infection control specialists and industrial hygienists to ensure our infection control measures exceed industry standards. We thoroughly educate our team on proper infection control protocols and follow JCAHO, Facility Guidelines Institute, and CDC guidelines.
Our infection control procedures include:
- Developing Infection Control Risk Assessments (ICRA).
- Complying with job-specific Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM) and OSHA standards.
- Coordinating outages to minimize disruption to facility operations.
- Maintaining negative air with the use of HEPA air scrubbing machines and providing negative air monitoring and documentation.
- Equipping onsite personnel with proper MSDS documentation and procedures.
- Maintaining jobsite cleanliness throughout the project lifecycle.